The seventh edition of the International Slag Valorisation Symposium is sponsored by ABO Global, Aurubis, Inspyro, ResourceFull, Tapojärvi and thyssenkrupp and the affiliates within the Centre for High Temperature Processes and Sustainable Materials Management.
Become a sponsor
With a truly global audience, the Symposium provides an excellent opportunity for your company to show its support of ongoing research and academic excellence in the field of valorisation of slags and other high-temperature residues.
By sponsoring this Symposium, your company will make itself known among academics and PhD students (the latter being potential future employees).
Sponsorship package (€1.500 + 21% Belgian VAT) will include:
- Your company’s name as a sponsor displayed in the virtual conference platform during the event
- A virtual booth in the exhibition hall
- Possibility to have a 5-minute (pre-recorded) presentation of the activities of your company within the field of slag valorisation during the symposium
- A web link from the homepage to your company’s homepage
- One free registration to the symposium
- One page advert in the proceedings
Contact us for more information.
- Abstract submissionClosed
- Paper submission deadlineJanuary 31, 2021
- Early bird registrationFebruari 28, 2021
- Symposium27-29 April 2021